domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

Devil Beside You :D

I don't care if I'm a guilty pleasure for you, SHUT UP! cause we won't stop. This feeling never leaves you alone, you pull the trigger on your own, pretending you're the last one, before I cross my heart and hope to die at all, take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars, feeling so alone now, you're waiting for your head to explode, the way to the hospital, I don't feel okay, I don't know, I never used to hurt before, it isn't funny anymore, Leave the lies to the liars, leave the lies to the liars. She had an earthquake on her mind, I almost turn her cry , I knew the world was crashing down around her, I know that we are more but I made this mess, I built this fire, are you still mine? Cause baby I'm not alright when you go, I am all yours, so please be all mine. She had an earthquake on her mind.. BURY US ALIVE! I made this mess, I built this fire.. I'm not fine, please be all mine, I nevre want you to go because I am all yours.. Let me save us! I've murdered our love, I can taste it, this blood in my mouth! THIS KNIFE IN MY LUNGS! Have I murdered our love? Have I murdered our love? Cause baby I'm not alright when you go.. I'm not fine! Please be all mine.. Couldn't understand.. how to work it out. My broken heart open! Stop me from believing, turn me around again.. said that we can do it, you know I wanna do it again. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, every morning.. shut the door baby, DON'T SAY A WORD! she always rights.. she always rights.. shut the door baby, shut the door. I know she thinks she loves me but I never can believe what she says.. Say we couldn't do it, you know I wanna do it again! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, every morning.. shut the door baby, don't say a word.. aaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaah, she always rights the wrongs for me, babe.. he always rights the wrongs for me. Small simple safe price. I am not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to bleed, and fuck and faight. Would you be my little cut? my thousand fucks? Love is not like anything, specially a fucking knife. I'm alive!! I don't smell! I feel big, tall, dry.. Just look at me, look at me, I'M A FAKE, I'M A FAKE, I'M A FAKE! Do I drink? Do I date? I'm the biggest fan I got right now.. I wait for anything to hit me in the face. Your eyes tell lies your mouth could never spill! Don't even need to shake your hand.. So nice to meet you :} I hope I never see ur face again. Don't want a part of it.. YOUR EYES TELL LIES YOUR MOUTH COULD NEVER SPILL! watch you die when you can't find a remedy.. I hope I never see, hope I never see your face again.
Devil beside you, to watch you die 'cause you can't find a remedy.

No hay comentarios: