Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile..
And she will be loved ♥

.____.! I dunno :3
Me duele el estómago ♥ iu, ps, me pasa la corriente (8) nada que ver.
I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it, I don't believe it makes me real :/
I thought it'd be easy, but no one believes me, I left all the things that I said.
If you believe it's in my soul, I'd say all the words that I know just to see if it would show..
But I tried to let you know that I'm better off on my own :/
This place is so empty, my thoughts are so tempting
I don’t know how it got so bad.. sometimes it’s so crazy that nothing could save me
but it’s the only thing that i have
I tried to be perfect, it just wasn’t worth it.. nothing could ever be so wrong
It’s hard to believe me, it never gets easy
I guess i knew that all along.
Me duele el estómago ♥ iu, ps, me pasa la corriente (8) nada que ver.
I tried to be perfect, but nothing was worth it, I don't believe it makes me real :/
I thought it'd be easy, but no one believes me, I left all the things that I said.
If you believe it's in my soul, I'd say all the words that I know just to see if it would show..
But I tried to let you know that I'm better off on my own :/
This place is so empty, my thoughts are so tempting
I don’t know how it got so bad.. sometimes it’s so crazy that nothing could save me
but it’s the only thing that i have
I tried to be perfect, it just wasn’t worth it.. nothing could ever be so wrong
It’s hard to believe me, it never gets easy
I guess i knew that all along.

1 comentario:
amiga no eres la unica con las costillas raras,porque la tipa de la foto igual jaja almenos qu seas tu encubiertamente ):
Publicar un comentario