Explosions in my head that just won't quit? Consueeeelo me siento tan superficial comentandote hueas ._. y es que igual creo que entiendo lo que escribes, no siempre, pero casi. Pero es que ay, tu cachai pu D:
And we'll all dance alone to the tune of your death.. We'll love again, we'll laugh again, and it's better off this way.. And never again, and never again; they gave us two shots to the back of the head and we're all dead now... I tried, one more night, one more night! We will laugh out, cry out, laugh out loud.. I tried, well.. I tried.. Well, I tried, 'cause I tried.. But I lied, I LIED.
1 comentario:
Explosions in my head that just won't quit?
Consueeeelo me siento tan superficial comentandote hueas ._. y es que igual creo que entiendo lo que escribes, no siempre, pero casi.
Pero es que ay, tu cachai pu D:
Publicar un comentario