
..But you know the places I wanna go, cause oh oh oh
I've got a sickness, you've got the cure, you've got the spunk I've been lookin' for
And I've got a plan, we walk out the door, you know you wanna...
Just let go!
Alright, at five minutes to midnight you'll see our name in city lights
We'll make the clock stop, make your heart drop and come alive
We could pack up and leave all our things behind
No fact or fiction or storyline, cause I need you more than just for tonight
You're oh oh all I care, I can't stop my breathing in
I'm weak and you were my medicine
I won't stop till I am under your skin
You know you wanna!
2 comentarios:
pa ke kery 1 doktor oh, zi loz bampiros nunk t ban ha asert daño ;)
amo boys like girls.
amo tu blog.
te amo a vos *O*
es que sí, soy fan número uno ya no quedan dudas. espero que vos no lo dudes ¬¬U soy yo, no otra persona :B
es tan genial reconocer cada letra de canción que yo usé para algo o me gusta en tu blog. es... "Oh! acá The Used!" y sí :B
Publicar un comentario